- Abercrombie, James, 1758-1841
- Call number
- MssCol 6443
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- James Abercrombie receipt, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American clergyman. Receipt for a payment to Philip Wager for Abercrombie's son's education at the Philadelphia Academy.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328