- Eustaphieve, Alexis, 1783-1857
- Call number
- MssCol 3409
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 box, 1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Aleksyei Grigoryevich Yevstafiev papers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Aleksyei Grigoryevich Yevstafiev was the first Russian Counsul General to the United States. This collection contains various records of Aleksyei Grigoryevich Yevstafiev, including photographs, family correspondence, extractions from Alexis Eustaphieve's "Memorable Predictions of the Late Events in Europe," and the transcript of Yevstafiev's "'The Great Republic Tested by the Touch of Truth,' Being an Examination of 'Governmental Power, the Despotic, Limited and Popular, as Imaged by Russia, England, and the Transatlantic New Republic of the Union States."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright retained by any document's creator