- Watres, Reyburn, 1887-1946
- Call number
- MssCol 3237
- Physical description
- .87 linear feet (3 boxes)
- Preferred Citation
- Reyburn Watres manuscripts on the Theory of Knowledge, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Untitled manuscripts on the Theory of Knowledge by Reyburn Watres. Typescript is divided into four books, with an appendix and miscellaneous materials also present. Titled sections include: "Postulates, Our Habitation," "Thought the Habitant," "Wholeness," "Complemental Reasoning," "The Possibility of Metalogic," "Self," "Expression," "Logic and Metalogic," and "Creative Thinking."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright retained by any document's creator