- Odell, Benjamin B. (Benjamin Barker), 1854-1926
- Call number
- MssCol 2283
- Physical description
- .08 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Benjamin B. Odell letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Benjamin Barker Odell (1854-1926) was Governor of New York from 1901 to 1904. Collection consists of letters sent by Odell, as chairman of the Executive Committee of the Republican State Committee and as Governor of New York, mainly to Lemuel Ely Quigg relating to Republican Party matters in New York.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328