- Lehmanowsky, John Jacob, b. 1773
- Call number
- MssCol 1725
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- John Jacob Lehmanowsky papers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
John Jacob Lehmanowsky (b. 1773) was a colonel in Napoleon's army and Evangelical Lutheran Church pastor. Collection consists of correspondence, documents, notebook of Lehmanowsky's lecture tours, clippings, and other papers.
Source of acquisitionGift, Giaccaglia, John A, 1949
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Entire collection available on microfilm; New York Public Library