- Lovelace, Francis, 1618?-1675?
- Call number
- MssCol 1024
- Physical description
- .21 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
- Exemplification of Sale of Flatbush (N.Y.) by Indians, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
An "exemplification of sale" by Indians of certain described land in Middewout or Vlackebosch (now Flatbush, New York), as executed by Eskennoppas, Sachem of Rockaway, and his brothers Kinnarimas and Ahawerham, in the presence of Governor Lovelace and witnesses (April 20, 1670). This includes a translation in Dutch
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328